Welcome!

Cakes too pretty to eat but too delicious not to!



Pretty Delicious Cakes will provide delicious cakes and beautiful designs at prices that are very reasonable. Let me guide you through choosing just the right cake for you and your guest on your very special occassion.

WANT A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN HANDPAINTED ON YOUR CAKE? Ask me for details!
You and your guest will be delighted!



Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yellow Fondant Roses

This cake was a challenge. I had a hard day yesterday (our cat was put to sleep) but needed to do a cake for class that night. Needless to say I was not in a very creative mood or in the mood to do cake period. I really thought hard about not even going to class but in the end figured it might be good to try and get my mind off of things for a few hours. I ended up coming home with a fondant covered but naked cake. I didn't have it in me to try and decorate it. So, I woke up this morning and attempted to repair the fondant that was poorly covering my cake and made some simple roses to top it. It didn't turn out too bad all things considered. I would have liked a smoother finish for sure but it is what it is and any practice is better than none. I am taking it to a dear friend of mine in a little while. I hope it taste better than it looks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment