Welcome!

Cakes too pretty to eat but too delicious not to!



Pretty Delicious Cakes will provide delicious cakes and beautiful designs at prices that are very reasonable. Let me guide you through choosing just the right cake for you and your guest on your very special occassion.

WANT A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN HANDPAINTED ON YOUR CAKE? Ask me for details!
You and your guest will be delighted!



Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dad's Pollyanna Cake

My dad requested a no frills red velvet cake and mom mentioned that he always wanted a cake like the one at the carnival in the Disney film Pollyanna...so I made him a four layer, 10 inch high, 10 inch round, rediculously delicious red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. It looks smaller in the pics...that board it's sitting on was 14 inches round. It was HEAVY but the look on his face when I gave him a piece the size of a novel was something I will never forget.
Love you dad.
Your Jelly Bean.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he LOVES the cake & the beautiful baker!

    ReplyDelete